Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

Hi everybody. This Blog has been fun. This will be my last Blog for this year. There are somethings I am trying to cut back on and this is one of those. I found myself tied up in a lot of activities and I felt a responsibility to take care of them in a responsible way. I am cutting back and cutting out some things to take back some time that I can contribute to more important things. This has been a real adventure and I have enjoyed it but I need to move on to other thoughts and opportunities.

Have a great year and remember-------- all you do---- do it to glorify God.

2 comments:

  1. Blessings. Will miss your posts, but I pray your upcoming year will be wonderful and all you want it to be. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I will miss your posts as well. :( Makes me sad....but I understand.

    ReplyDelete